Ideas for upcoming blog posts
Published 2013-12-09, by John
In the interests of prompting myself to publish more and to provide some transparency into what rambles through my head as ideas, here are some ideas for upcoming posts:
- Aligning IA with traditional architecture
- Aspect orientation and IxD
- Using UML with IA and IxD
- Why IAs should understand relational theory and database design
- Everyday taxonomies
- Why worry about taxonomies? What are taxonomies?
- Why worry about classification, cataloging, and citation? What are they anyway?
- “Proving” IxD with UI automation tools
- Paper documentation vs. interactive prototypes
- Extending and improving JJG‘s IA/IxD visual vocabulary
- Managing libraries of IA and IxD deliverables
- Essential use cases & aspect orientation for the practicing IA
- More adventures with btrfs and zfs
- Thoughts on building a DIY audiophile music server
- … ?